Work in progress
- “Populism, participation and political equality” with Marc Guinjoan and Guillem Rico
- “If a figth starts watch the crowd. A natural quasi-experiment on the effect of violent tactitcs on support for social movements” with Jordi Muñoz
- “Turnout and expected turnout in protest events” with Camilo Cristancho
- “Information acquisition in times of economic crisis”, with Dani Marínova
Here you can find a list of recent selected publications. A complete list is availabe in my cv. You can access open earlier versions of these papers on my pages at Academia or ResearchGate, or email me.
- “The emotional underpinnings of populist attitudes“, with Guillem Rico and Marc Guinjoan
- “Economic correlates of populist attitudes“, with Guillem Rico
- “Answering without reading: IMC and Strong Satisficing in Online Surveys”, International Journal of Public Opinion Research 2016 with Carolina Galais
- “Why do voters forgive corrupt mayors? Implicit exchange, credibility of information, and clean alternatives”, Local Government Studies 2016 with Jordi Muñoz and Aina Gallego
Have a look also at our research group web page!